top of page

Choose your Program:

Temporary Residence 

Super Visa


Super Visa

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa for parents and grandparents of permanent residents or Canadian citizens The Super Visa provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years, and it allows an individual to stay for up to 2 years per visit in Canada.

To apply for a Super Visa, you must:

  • Be admissible to Canada and pass a medical examination.

  • Have Canadian medical insurance that is valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry, the coverage amount should be at least $100,000, and proof that the medical insurance has been paid.

  • Have a written financial agreement from the Child or the Grandchild including income requirement.

  • A copy of Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document agreement from the Child or the Grandchild.

Visitor Visa


Visitor visa

Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada, and it might be for single or multiple entries.

 To apply for Canada visitor visa, you must:

  • Submit a visit visa application to the responsible Canadian visa office in your country or region.

  • Have a valid travel document/passport.

  • Have enough funds to cover the expenses of the visit.

  • Satisfy the visa officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay.

  • Reasons for the visit.

  • In good health.

  • Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.

POE officers will routinely grant entry for a period of up to six months to a person requesting entry as a visitor.

Work Permits


Work Permits

To qualify for a work permit in the first place, you will generally need a job offer from a Canadian employer.

To apply for a work permit, you need to submit an application to the Canadian Visa office outside Canada. However, in certain situations, you can apply for a work permit inside Canada If:

  • Have a valid study or work permit.

  • A spouse, common-law partner, or parents have a valid study or work permit.

  • Students that are graduated from the Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

  • Have a temporary resident permit that is valid for six months or more.

  • Waiting on a decision on an application for permanent residence from inside Canada.

  • Made or will make a claim for refugee protection.

  • You’ve been recognized as a convention refugee or protected person by the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.

  • Allowed to work in Canada without a work permit but you need a work permit to work in a different job.

  • Trader, investor, intra-company transferee, or professional under NAFTA.


Types of work permits:

  • LMIA (Labour Marker Impact Assessment) based work permit.

  • LMIA-Exempt work permit.

  • Open Work Permits.

Study Permits


Study Permits

Foreign nationals who wish to study for more than 6 months in duration at a designated learning institution (university, college…) are required to apply for study permits.

Before applying for Study Permit you have:

  1. Identify your preferred course and institution. It is important to choose a program that will help you achieve your short- and long-term goals. 

  2. Verify the tuition costs and cost of living while at school.

  3. Apply to University or college to obtain an admission letter, which plays a significant role in the eligibility to apply for a study permit.


To apply for a study permit You must have: 


• A valid acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

• A valid Passport.

• Completed study permit application.

• Proof of financial funds.

• Proof that the applicants intend to leave Canada after the completion of their studies in Canada.

• Proof of ties to their home country, or country of habitual residence.

Then Minimum Financial Requirements for a Canada Study Permit:

To be able to get a student visa or study permit, you must have enough funds to cover your tuition fee and living costs in Canada. If you have family members accompanying you, then you will also need additional funds. There are two types of fund requirements for students:

  • Students studying outside of Quebec.

  • Students studying in Quebec.

Students studying outside of Quebec must have these funds + the Tuition fee to prove they can cover their studies in Canada:​

Students studying in Quebec must have these funds to prove they can cover their studies in Canada:​

bottom of page